Diving trips, beginners and certification courses, dive packages an special offers for large groups. Contact us and we will help you to find the best deal for you.
|2 dives in Playa del Carmen||79 USD|
|2 dives in Cozumel island||120 USD|
|2 dives in regular Cenotes||120 USD|
|2 dive in special Cenotes||150 USD|
If you’re not sure where to start, the Light Package is the perfect package for you. Dive one day in every location and then decide what you want to do next. You can upgrade to another package once you are done and continue getting more offers and discounts.
|LIGHT||3 days and 6 dives||1 day Playa del Carmen reef, 1 day regular cenote, 1 day Cozumel island||287 USD|
|CLASICO||5 days and 10 dives||3 days Playa del Carmen reef, 1 day regular cenote, 1 day Cozumel island||429 USD|
|CENOTERO||5 days and 10 dives||1 day Playa del Carmen reef, 3 days regular cenote, 1 day Cozumel island||499 USD|
|XTREAM||5 days and 10 dives||3 days regular cenotes, 2 days special cenotes||594 USD|
|Discover scuba diving||half day||90 USD|
|Padi Open Water diver||3 days||390 USD|
|Padi Advance diver||3 days||320 USD|
|Padi Rescue diver||3 days||390 USD|
• Ferry ticket is not included in all Cozumel activities, including diving packages (400 mexican pesos roundtrip)
• Entrance fee to cenotes included
• Special cenotes are not more beautiful or complicated. Distance to this Cenotes or entrance fee are higher than “regular cenotes”.
• Special Cenotes: Gran Cenote, Carwash, Calavera, Angelita, Pit, Dream gate, Zapote, Kin ha, 7 bocas, Fátima and much more.
• Diving courses includes scuba gear rental. It does not include Padi Manuals (45 USD)
Did you find what you were looking for? Send us and email and we will help you find the est deal for you!